From The Moment Of Birth,
A Child Embarks On A Lifelong Path Of Learning…
Our Goals And Objectives:
- Develop a positive attitude toward himself/herself, school and life.
- Become a selfconfident, independent learner.
- Develop initiative and persistence.
- Achieve inner security and a sense of order.
- Develop his/her sensory motor skills.
- Achieve a higher level of intelligence and imagination.
- Provide high quality care and education for children below school age.
- Foster selfesteem, confidence and independence in an effort to give children a sense of success in all areas.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
- Involvement of each child in its holistic development.
- Teach social skills and provide opportunities for children to learn through play.
- Prepare the children for school where they will begin the next level of education.